HOLLÓKŐ UNESCO World Heritage site + Eger Castle Private guided tour
- Private car / minibus only for you and your company
- Certified professional guides and drivers
- Comfortable airconditioned, spaceful vehicles
- All admissions are included
- Tips and hints for travellers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Village Museum
- Entry/Admission - Eger Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village Museum, Holloko Hungary
Hollókő is the only village in Hungary that is listed among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1987. The unique village kept its original appearence from the 17th-18th century and still functioning as a living village not only as a museum. The other interesting sight here is the stunning Castle that remained from the 13th Century standing on the edge of a cliff.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Eger Castle, Var 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
Eger Castle is famous of its victourious battle in 1552 when 2000 castle defenders including women and children could stop the whole Ottoman army of 150.000 people to invade Hungary and Europe. The castle was built in the 13th century housing spectecular exhibitons. Eger is also famous about its full bodied red wine, the Bull's Blood. Travellers can buy a bottle at nice local wine boutiques.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any hotel in Budapest. Door-to-door service.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.