Hollywood Morocco Ouarzazate City
This day trip takes you directly through the High Atlas mountain range and the famous Tizi-n-Tichka pass, the highest in all of Africa. Throughout the route, you will see Berber villages perched on the mountainsides, sometimes difficult to distinguish from the mountains themselves. as you descend into the valleys to drive along the river lined with oleanders and fruit trees. At noon, you will be in Ben Casbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which has been used as the backdrop for many Hollywood blockbusters. It was one of the most important fortresses on the old caravan routes of the salt route, where traders brought slaves, gold, ivory and salt from sub-Saharan Africa to Marrakech and to -of the.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tizi n Tichka
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Maroc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Before embarking on great adventures in the desert, the Ouarzazate stage is essential. An ancestral city which is developing to become a giant open-air cinema.
Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the second highest peak in the Atlas mountain range.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Guided tour of the Ait Ben Haddou kasbah classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Maroc, centre cld، Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Built in 1928, Ouarzazate has grown from a stopover city to a destination in its own right. It is full of sumptuous ocher adobe buildings, the most famous of which are the Taourirt Kasbah, listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, that of Tiffoultoute and that of Aït Benhaddou.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :26 Rue Bani Marine, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel, Riad, airport, train station in the center of Marrakech or 3 km from the center.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Certificate of sterilization of buses and reduction of the number of passengers by half. infrared thermometers for regular monitoring of drivers and travelers. Each vehicle has an automatic hand sanitizer and a rubber mat for sterilizing the feet.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.