HOLLYWOOD OF MOROCCO: PRIVATE 1 Day Trip To Ourzazate & Ait Benhaddou
Follow the ancient caravan route on this exclusive private tour. Start your journey through the majestic Atlas Mountains, discover ancient cities of Morocco, UNESCO World Heritage Site and the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech. This trip will take you back in time to the amazing Berber architecture and let you feel like a true movie star in the world's largest film studios, Atlas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Official Guide Ait Benhaddou
- Entry/Admission - Tizi n Tichka
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
- Entry/Admission - Taourirt Kasbah
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
To make the most of your exclusive private day tour, your journey will start early in the morning, 7am, from your Marrakech accommodation.
Hop inside your air-conditioned car and soak up the scenery as you travel through the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy the view at the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, the highest point of The Atlas Mountains accessible by car (2260m)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
At midday you'll arrive to the famous fortified city of Ait BenHaddou - the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech in present day Morocco. Travel back in time with our local official guide taking you around the kasbah. The Ksar of Aït-Ben-Haddou is a striking example of southern Moroccan architecture. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has also been the backdrop for many Hollywood productions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atlas Film Studio, Km 5, road of Marrakech BP 28, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Heading towards the city of Ourzazate, you will be taken to the world’s largest film studio Atlas.
Home to many famous Hollywood productions, the studio is still in use by various film industries from all over the world.
Inside the studio you’ll have a chance to visit various movie sets such as Cleopatra, The Gladiator, Alexader and many more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
After lunch in Ait Benhaddou surroundings, you’ll be taken to the city of Ouarzazate. Nicknamed ‘The door of the desert’, the town is chiefly inhabited by Berber-speakers, who constructed many of the kasbahs (locally known as: iɣeṛman) and buildings for which the area is known. You'll have a chance to visit the most impressive kasbah - Taourirt. Originally built in the 19th century, it was owned by the el Glaoui Clan, a family that had a powerful stronghold of one of Morocco’s most significant southern caravan routes to West Africa. Our drive back to Marrakech starts early evening. Estimated arrival time 7pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from your accommodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.