Hollywood Open Air Bus Tour to Celebrity Homes and Beverly Hills
Enjoy this Special Tourz Offer for the Popular Hollywood Open Air Bus Tour. Explore many Celebrity homes in the Hollywood Hills, and Beverly Hills. See great Filming Locations, with multiple Beautiful views of the Hollywood Sign, and Los Angeles Skyline. Sit back and relax while learning and enjoying breathtaking views and the surrounding areas with exclusive access to lavish neighborhoods in 90210. Throughout the tour, you will be entertained with stories and facts about LA’s fascinating history, modern-day culture, architecture, transportation, urban development, geography, politics, art and music. Your tour ends back on the Walk of Fame where you started, with a whole new appreciation for LA.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guide/Driver
- All taxes, and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hollywood, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
Start and End your Tour on the Walk of Fame.
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
See where the Academy Awards and Game shows like America's Got Talent are held, plus many events.
Pass By: Hollywood Hills, 2917-2981 Runyon Canyon Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90046, Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful Views of Hollywood Sign and Los Angeles Skyline.
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
You will get Great Views of the Hollywood Sign and So many other Famous Sights like the Beverly Hills Sign, and Famous Homes of Celebrities, Restaurants, Hotels and Venues. Get Ready for a Fun Ride Starting in the Heart of Hollywood.
Pass By: The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa, 9641 Sunset Blvd The Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2938
Beautiful Hotel in the Heart of Beverly HIlls with SO much History and Celebrities Still staying there all the time.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Explore the Most Famous Shopping Street in the World.
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Ride through the Iconic Street that made many Entertainers Famous.
Pass By: Chateau Marmont, 8221 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046-2484
The Castle Hotel on the Strip made famous by so many and love to share great stories from there.
Pass By: Whiskey-a-Go-Go, 8901 Sunset Blvd. at San Vicente, West Hollywood, CA 90069
One of the most Famous Bars int he World made Famous by Van Halen, The Doors and so many others.
Pass By: The Viper Room, 8852 Sunset Blvd. at Laherty, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Great Rock and Roll Bar on the Sunset Strip.
Pass By: Sunset Plaza, The 8600 Block of Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Beautiful part of Sunset Blvd where we see many Celebrities enjoying living, shopping, and a delicious meal at these outdoors restaurants we pass.
Pass By: Madame Tussauds Hollywood, 6933 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6146
Amazing Art, and the Most Popular Museum on the Walk of Fame!
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
Where all the Stars see their film at this Historic Theatre on the Hollywood Blvd. We recommend seeing a film there!
Departure Point :7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.