Hollywood Stars favorite sightseeing location, TOP 3
★ An afternoon tour to immerse yourself into Korean History
★ Discover Changdeok Palace, one of the most beautiful palace
★ Take a walk into Insadong, a popular antique street
★ Learn more about Namdaemun market and interact with locals
★ Try some local food while wandering in the market alleys
Enjoy your afternoon in Seoul Visit World Heritage Site Changdeok Palace, built by kings of the Joseon era. Stop by two shopping districts, modern Insadong and the oldest outdoor market, Namdaemun.
(12:00-13:00) Hotel(In Seoul) → Changdeok Palace → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Insadong → Namdaemun Market → Hotel(In Seoul) (17:30)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours, Seoul South Korea
We will go to the main place of Gangbuk for thirty minutes and start with a driving course in Seoul.
Changdeok Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Province, is a MUST SEE place for foreigners. Changdeok Palace, which a famous foreign actor Jessica Alba loves!! Let's walk around the palace with a feeling that you are a king from 500 years ago !!
SOHO IN THE SEOUL - Insa-dong Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts. Stores in Insa-dong specialize in a wide variety of goods that can only be purchased or appreciated in Korea.
Namdaemun Market is even open overnight, from 11:00pm to 4:00am, and is crowded with retailers from all over the country. When day breaks, the site of busy shoppers bustling around the market creates a unique scene that attracts tourists worldwide. Namdaemun Market sells a variety of clothes, glasses, kitchenware, toys, mountain gear, fishing equipment, stationery, fine arts, accessories, hats, carpets, flowers, ginseng, and imported goods
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
13:00 pm(Pick-up time could be changed depending on hotel where you stay at)
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Changdeok Palace will be replaced to Bukchon Hanok Village on Mondays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.