There’s a lot to see here in LA, but it takes a good Hollywood bus tour to make sure you don’t miss them. Could a celebrity encounter also be in the cards? We don’t know, but we do know that the only way to find out is to let Hollywood LA Tours be your guide to the City of Angels. Whether you’re planning a trip or getting ready to entertain out-of-town guests, we’re here to help you to get the most of your time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
he world’s most famous sidewalk is in front of our offices and, of course, it’s adorned with tributes to luminaries who date from the dawn of the 20th century to the latest Hollywood hit-makers. The walk includes such landmarks as the Chinese Theater and the Hollywood & Highland complex, aka the home of the Oscars.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
It’s more than just nine white letters spelling the name of America’s most famous neighborhood; it’s an evocative symbol of the world’s dream factory. Joins us for the closest possible view of the sign while our tour guides explain the fascinating and sometimes tragic history of the landmark.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
It just might be the world’s best known residential street; on a clear day, it provides truly spectacular views. On any day, it offers a close-up view of the glamorous Hollywood Hills neighborhood named for one of LA’s most legendary founding fathers
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Sunset Boulevard actually runs almost 22 miles from the seaside Pacific Coast Highway all the way through Downtown Los Angeles, but the one and half mile stretch we call the Strip is home to some of the city’s most glamorous hangouts and hotels. The Strip features such historic hang-outs as the Roxy, the Viper Room, and the Whiskey a Go Go, as well as the legendary Chateau Marmont – where many of the world’s most fascinating people have lived and occasionally died.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Some of the world’s finest – and most expensive – clothing, jewelry, and more can be found in the heart of beautiful Beverly Hills. No shopping spot on earth is more glamorous.
Departure Point :6507 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.