Hollywood Wax Museum Myrtle Beach Admission
Join your favorite stars for pictures that will make the best memories from Broadway at the Beach! See for yourself why so many Carolina Coast vacationers feel The Hollywood Wax Museum is one of the best things to do in Myrtle Beach.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Hollywood Wax Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Hollywood Wax Museum, 1808 21st Ave N Unit A, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7472
Get up close and personal with some of the most famous people in show business. These wax figures have been recreated so faithfully that you may think these celebrities are alive. In the museum you will find a mix of current A-list stars, Academy Award winners, classic entertainers, and music superstars for fun photo ops with props (you choose the poses!) and discover little-known facts about their pets, pet peeves, and accomplishments. Along the way you will be able too:
• Rub elbows with today’s top stars & pop culture icons
• Take a pic with Myrtle Beach’s very own 35,000 lb. Great Ape
• Grab a mic and sing alongside the biggest names in music
• Meet horror anti-heroes, and find out what kind of villain you might be
• Be an action hero in the laser maze
• Re-live the good times with classic Hollywood entertainers
Located just off Highway 17 Bypass near Broadway at the Beach. Look for the Great Ape towering in the skyline! Free on-site parking.
Departure Point :Hollywood Wax Museum, 1808 21st Ave N Unit A, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7472
Departure Time :1/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and Under are Complimentary.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- To minimize the number of touchpoints, we are accepting payment by credit or debit card only, no cash.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.