Holstentor Lubeck Entrance Ticket
Lübeck’s Holstentor gate is one of the best known German buildings worldwide.
Inside this historic monument the Holstentor Museum puts the history of Lübeck’s hanseatic trade links, its power and its wealth on display. Exhibits such as historical ship models, suits of armor, weapons, legal instruments, and articles of merchandise offer many exciting discoveries to the visitors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Holstentor
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Holstentorplatz, 23552 Lubeck, Schleswig-Holstein Germany
The exhibition »The Power of Trade« – Die Macht des Handels – thus illustrates the success story with which the merchants of medieval Lübeck put their city firmly on the international map.
Built in 1464, from its beginnings the Holstentor served both Lübeck’s defence and its prestige – a massive double-towered city gate. Above the round arched gateway entrance is the Latin inscription in golden letters: CONCORDIA DOMI FORIS PAX (unity at home and peace abroad). The monument as we see it today is the result of considerable restoration work: in the mid 19th century it was more or less a ruin.
Departure Point :Centrally located in Lubeck.
Departure Time :
Tuesday - Sunday
1st of January - 31st of March
11am - 5pm
Monday - Sunday
1st of April - 31st of December
10am - 6pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.