Holy Archipelago Cruising Tour
Tivat has a reputation as one of the sunniest places in the Bay of Kotor. Since 2011, it is home to one of the largest mariners in this part of the Adriatic Sea – Porto Montenegro – so at any moment you can find hundreds of yachts of different sizes and shapes with their owners from different meridians. Because of that it is called ’’Montenegrin Monaco’’.
Near Tivat city, there is the so-called “holy archipelago”, consisting of 3 islands: the Miholjska Prevlaka (Flowers Island), St. Mark’s Island and Our Lady of Mercy.
All three islands are covered with numerous legends and were once a cult place of pilgrimage.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transfer by car, minivan, van or minibus to the starting point of the cruising tour
- Transfer by car, minivan, van or minibus from the ending point of cruising tour to place of accomm.
- All road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance, Tourist tax
- Boat cruising around Flower island – Saint Mark’s island – Lady of Mercy island – 8 - 9 hours
What's excluded :
- Licensed tourist guide - optionally for extra fee
- Food and drink during the tour, visits to bars and restaurants
- Travel health insurance – optional
- Other non-program costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Flowers, Prevlaka, Tivat Municipality 85320 Montenegro
Tivat – Porto Montenegro – Flower island – Saint Mark’s island – Lady of Mercy island
Driving from the city of your accommodation to Tivat – time of drive depends on the place of your stay.
Arriving at Tivat.
Sightseeing – 1 hour.
Starting cruising tour from Pine – Tivat.
Touring three islands: Flower island – Saint Mark’s island – Lady of Mercy island.
There are nice bays to swim in.
After that we make agreement for lunch. Going to the restaurant – optionally, or eating on the boat food which you took with you.
After that, cruising back with at least one pause for swimming (we recommend some bay or you propose some beautiful place which you like during cruising).
Coming back to Tivat.
Transfer to the place of accommodation.
The end of the tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/18/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.