Homemade Pasta Cooking Class and Lunch in Taormina
Learn how to prepare the authentic italian fresh pasta with Chef Stefano and have a full lunch in her historic restaurant, just in the city centre of Taormina. Lunch will consist of the dishes prepared during the course and other specialities cooked by the Chef: starters, pasta as first course, second course, dessert, digestive, coffee or tea. Water and soft drinks included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Water and soft beverages
- Coffee or tea
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Half a day spent with the Chef Stefano of one of the most ancient restaurant of Taormina.
You will watch and help the chaf preparing the dough, cutting fresh pasta and you will also make fresh "maccheroni" or filled pasta by yourself, according to typical sicilian tradition.
A lunch will follow during which you will taste the pasta you prepared and some other specialties of the restaurant.
• Porta Messina, Corso Umberto 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
• Sicilian starters -
• Pasta - Home made fresh pasta you made with Typical sicilian sauce
• Sicilian dessert
Departure Point :Porta Messina, Corso Umberto, 1, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.