Homemade Pasta Fresca Class with a Local in Cogoleto
Learn to prepare typical pasta fresca with a friendly local chef. Discover the secrets of grandma recipes in a convivial atmosphere. Taste the fruits of your labor with your friends and family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Lunch - Lunch or dinner
- Bottled water - Beverages
What's excluded :
- Learn to cook like an Italian chef with a friendly local chef. You will discover the basis of Italian cuisine: pasta fresca.
Learn to mix the right ingredients in a masterful way: your passionate chef will lead you in this culinary adventure teaching you cooking tips and secret recipes. Roll the dough like an Italian grandma and cut your pasta in different shapes. Then, you will prepare your favorite sauce for creating a great Italian dish. Giulia has chosen for you only raw materials and fresh products, so the result will be genuine and tasteful.
Once the work is completed, take a sit and enjoy the fruits of your labor with your old and new friends. Relax in a typical Italian atmosphere and don't forget the recipes you have learned for surprising your next guests back home.
• Typical local menu
Departure Point :Via Isorella, 16, 16016 Cogoleto GE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.