Homemade Pizza Class in Napoli
Discover Naples through its smells and tastes it’s an unique experience. Neapolitan cooking it’s a really art full of fascination and creativity: choise of ingredients, times of preparations that require care and love, the holiness of recipes passed on years, which contains cultures and evolutions crossed during the centuries.
By this special cooking class, we’ll learn how to cook the pizza, milestone of the culinary tradition of Naples. So, are you ready to carry at home the inimitable taste of Naples? Together with our Chef we’ll learn all secrets about classic cooking. In addition to the traditional cooking in the oven, we will experience the quick and easy frying technique, which maintains an unmistakable flavor and crunchiness.
Here's the menù:Classic Pizza Margherita and Stuffed Fryed Calzone Pizza. Are you ready for an unforgettable experience?
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Dinner - 2-course lunch
- non-alcoholic aperitif
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic Beverages - it is possible to buy wine or beer in the company
- We'll learn the tricks to make the real Neapolitan Pizza at home without a wood oven as Neapolitan people do.
We will turn into experienced Pizza Makers and will practice the techniques to make a good dough, combining together traditional ingredients.
We will experiment with simple and fast cooking techniques to maintain the unmistakable taste and crunchiness of Neapolitan pizza even at home.
We will prepare and taste together the Pizza Margherita and the Fried Calzone (Pizza Fritta). It will be a journey within the traditional flavors of our land - You cannot miss it!
Toffini Academy is ranked in the top 10 Cooking School in Italy but it is the only one totally dedicated to non-professional food lovers. That's why you will not learn in the kitchen of a restaurant or a Pizzeria but in a special domestic kitchen where you will have your own place and tools to maximize the experience, because our promise is that you will be able to do it at home!
• Toffini Academy Cooking Classes, Via Giuseppe Martucci 35/E, 80121, Naples Italy
• Pizza margherita
• Stuffed Fried Pizza
Departure Point :Toffini Academy, Via Giuseppe Martucci, 35cdef, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any gluten free requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- self-declaration with health status and personal data to be kept for 14 days
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.