Honda Bay Island Hopping from Puerto Princesa City with Buffet Lunch
If you’re going to stay in Puerto Princesa, Palawan in the Philippines for at least few days, Island Hopping on the Honda Bay is one of top things to do in Palawan. It’s also one of top things that tourists would do when they’re in the area.
A short boat ride from Puerto Princesa, Palawan, to Honda Bay, where you can visit multiple islands in a single day. See what Luli Island, Cowrie Island, and Starfish Islands have some time to spare to swim, snorkel (rent your own gear) for a closer view at marine life, or simply relax on a white-sand beach under the sun. Hotel pickup and included lunch makes this island-hopping experience more pleasant and a cinch to execute with little planning. Chance to observe and even get close to marine life.Convenient hotel pickup and lunch included.
Honda Bay is something you cannot miss when you’re in Puerto Princesa, Palawan!
Go and grab it while you’re at it! =)
Ready your go pro or water proof camera and jump on now!
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Puerto Princesa
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Professional guide and driver
- Environmental Fee
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park
- Entry/Admission - Cowrie Island
- Entry/Admission - Starfish Island to Pambato Reef
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Lu-Li Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park, Sandoval Street, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
You will be in a Wharf were boat are ready to go for the Island hopping..
The full-day tour Honda Bay Island Hopping will starts at 7 a.m. when you're picked up at your hotel. You'll be driven 20-45 minutes from the town to the wharf. Snorkel equipment can be rented here before you jump on the boat.
Please prepare your Environmental Fees since agency are not allowed to pay it, the government want it to be actual payment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lu-Li Island, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Luli Island got its name because its sandbar appears and disappears (lulubog and lilitaw), depending on the tide. This is part of the Honda Bay Island hopping tour you can do from Puerto Princesa city. It has powdery cream-colored sand and clear emerald waters perfect for swimming and beach bumming.
You will then be transferred by boat to Luli Island. Luli is a play on the local dialect's words "lulubog-lilitaw," which indirectly means "Now you see it; now you don't." This is because the island is visible only when the tide is low and becomes underwater as soon as it gets high. You will spend about an hour on this island. You can snorkel, swim, and sunbathe. After your stay on Luli island, you will proceed to Pambato Reef where you can snorkel with amazing marine life. You will see giant clams, colorful fish, and live corals. Enjoy sunbathing on the beaches, go swimming or snorkeling in the crystal clear waters and get close to beautiful marine life.
- Please bring money for the Environmental Fees which they required for actual payment and no advance booking of Environmental Fees
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cowrie Island, Honda Bay, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
After these stops, you'll then have your lunch at Cowrie Island. This is where you will stay the longest. Beautiful white sandy beach with clear waters you can see the fishes. Cowrie Island is named after the small-to-large sea snail, marine gastropod mollusc called "cowrie." The island has a number of cabanas, a pavillion and thatched-roof spa huts, all overlooking the sea and creating a beautiful, picturesque scene. You can top off your tan on the white-sand beach, or just feast on the delicious lunch specially prepared by the staff on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Starfish Island to Pambato Reef, Puerto Princesa, Philippines
Starfish Island has the greatest population of Star Fish (Sea Stars) in all of Palawan, as evident in its name. Symmetric five-armed orange Star Fish are the most abundant type in the area but you may be lucky to spot other varieties. Please be advised that the islands featured in the Honda Bay Tour may vary on your visit. The Tour normally takes in Starfish, Luli and Cowrie Islands. However, changes may occur either due to weather conditions or when one of these three islands are shut by the Local Government, which regulates the impact of visitors on the islands, and on their surrounding corals and marine life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto Princesa City
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies when accompanied by at least 1 adult
- On Private Tours, adult rate applies to children as well
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- An $20 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside Puerto Princesa
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 900 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.