Hong Kong Sunset Cruise plus Dinner at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant
Experience the magic of Hong Kong on a sunset cruise on Hong Kong's dazzling Victoria Harbour, followed by an 7-course Chinese banquet at Aberdeen's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant. You’ll enjoy postcard-worthy views as you sip unlimited drinks from the open bar aboard the tour boat, and take in the palatial atmosphere of the Jumbo while dining on a sumptuous meal. End your evening on top of the world as you ascend halfway up Victoria Peak to the Mid-Levels lookout for panoramic views of Hong Kong’s shimmering skyline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by luxury coach
- Local guide
- Dinner - Chinese set dinner at Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) on the cruise
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Return transfers from your hotel to pier
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aberdeen, Center of South District, Hong Kong China
Departing from either Hong Kong Island’s Central Pier or Kowloon Public Pier, board a tour boat for your 60 minute evening sightseeing cruise around Victoria Harbour. Relax with unlimited complimentary drinks from the open bar on board while you soak up the sights of Hong Kong’s floodlit natural harbor. Enjoy the gentle breeze and shimmering skyline as you coast by the Kowloon Promenade, taking in panoramic views of Hong Kong’s skyline and highlights such as Causeway Bay, Wanchai and Kai Tak Cruise Terminal.
After your evening cruise, hop aboard a luxury motor coach and travel to Aberdeen Harbour for a superb Chinese banquet dinner at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant, moored on the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. Spectacularly illuminated at night, the Jumbo looks like a floating palace from the imperial era and is Hong Kong's most renowned floating restaurant. Enjoy your 7-course meal, which features signature Chinese dishes amid the palatial décor.
On your return trip, your coach makes a quick stop at the Mid-Levels lookout for a glittering night view of Hong Kong and Kowloon.
Your evening tour ends with drop-off at either the Central Pier of Hong Kong Island or Kowloon Public Pier.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Kowloon Public Pier, Hong Kong
2: Central Pier No.9, Central, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour will not operate when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above or when the Black Rainstorm Waring Signal is hoisted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Choice of meeting points: Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 at Tsim Sha Tsui or Central Pier No. 9, Hong Kong
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.