Honolulu Heights Tour
See Honolulu from a bird's eye view and discover how Honolulu’s volcanic past continues to shape and influence life on Oahu. Join our Certified Interpretive Guides on a journey beyond the boarders of Honolulu Proper and enhance your experience with this dynamic tropical city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Interpretive Guide
- Hiking gear such as backpacks, walking sticks, sunscreen and bug spray
- Breakfast, snacks, and filtered water
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Tantalus Lookout Puu Ualakaa State Park
- Entry/Admission - Lyon Arboretum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Summit the iconic Leahi with your interpretive guide sharing the Geological, Historical and cultural significance of such a storied place.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Tantalus Lookout Puu Ualakaa State Park, Round Top Drive, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96822
Venture up the canopy covered Tantalus to a scenic lookout where you’ll learn the untold history of Oahu’s extinct volcanoes. Take in the stunning views of Diamond Head, Waikiki, Punchbowl, and Waianae.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Rd University of Hawaii-Manoa, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96822-1198
On about 200 acres in the Manoa Valley, discover, observe and learn about canoe plants, native plants, endemic plants, and orchids.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional pick-up available at Ross Store, 333 Seaside Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is mandatory for you to email our guest services team at least 72 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your pick-up time and location.
- You can reach our guest services team at: 808 331 8505
- Physical demands: Diamond Head Hike is a moderate hike of 1.6 miles and an elevation gain of 700 ft. The hike has paved surfaces, steep stairs and short sections of enclosed tunnels. There are a few other short, easy walks throughout the day. Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged and able to hike up steep paved walkways and numerous stairs. All ages welcome!
- Wear close toed, comfortable hiking shoes and bring layers for both hot and cool weather.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have developed an approach that introduces a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer experience. Implementing strict protocols and using the latest disinfection technology, updated continuously to current State and Federal Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.