Hooked on Sesimbra
Experience Sesimbra's fishing scene and hear the stories about the evolution of this town in the last decades. You’ll learn about the many ways and techniques of fishing and encounter the real Sesimbra on this guided walk.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour (limited to 6 people)
- Local guide
- Liqueur tasting inside a fisherman warehouse
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Docapesca - Lota de Sesimbra
What's excluded :
- Any additional drinks or food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Docapesca - Lota de Sesimbra, 2970, Portugal
Explore the fishing port with lifelong locals. Get to know the traditions of a cozy fishing village in the picturesque town of Sesimbra.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fortaleza de Santiago, Sesimbra Portugal
Stroll through the town's old, narrow streets and taste delicious pastries made only here
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.