Hoover Dam Comedy Tour
This is sure to be one of your best days in Vegas! Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the Hoover Dam, led by a professional comedian!
This tour includes a stop at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign where we will show you where to get the best pictures without waiting in line. You will then make a stop for great views and pictures at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge. In Boulder City you will get entrance into the Hoover Dam museum and at the Dam you will get a 45 minute tour 'on top of the dam', where you guide will tell you stories, impart fascinating information on the construction of the dam, and answer all of your questions regarding this fascinating structure.
A hot lunch at a restaurant is also included on the funniest dam tour in Vegas!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional stand-up comedian tour guide. Make your travel time fun.
- Hoover Dam Powerplant tour (can be randomly shut down to all people for security or repairs.
- Our exclusive, fully guided "Walk on the Top" tour of the dam.
- Lunch - This is a sit down, hot, made-to-order lunch. You'll be given small menus on the bus.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Designated Bus Driver
- Bottled water
- Stops at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. The best place in Vegas for a photo.
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
After morning pickup from your select Las Vegas hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned bus, make a photo stop at the 'Fabulous Las Vegas' sign on your way out of town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Arrive at Hoover Dam, where your entertaining and super-knowledgeable comedian guide will provide a full history of the dam. Embark on the 30-minute Hoover Dam Power plant tour, which allows you to journey into the walls of Black Canyon to view one of the dam's huge water pipes and some of its massive generators.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Then take a comprehensive, 1-hour walking tour over the top of the dam. Finally, capture sensational photos of the dam from the Hoover Dam bypass bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Enjoy a satisfying lunch, and head back to Las Vegas. On the way, listen to anecdotes about Las Vegas' colorful past, including its connection to Howard Hughes and the mafia, during the final stretch of the drive. Your action-packed 6.5-hour Hoover Dam tour concludes with drop-off at your select Las Vegas hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs only from select hotels in Las Vegas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia or those who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Receive FREE entry to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas Casino (free admission with the purchase of one beverage per person in the showroom. Tickets will be given out at the time of check in for the tour
- The Hoover Dam is a government-operated facility. Elevator closures to the generator rooms may happen without notice due to mechanical or security issues.
- Please note: The Government is closing the access to the generator room for everyone, between October 2018 and April 2019. During this time, we will be extending our exclusive guided tour on Hoover Dam in place of the generator room
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.