Hoover Dam's Best Highlights Tour from Las Vegas
Experience this 'Man Made Wonder of the World ' Guests will enjoy a spectacular view of the Hoover Dam, 900 feet above the Colorado River, as they walk the Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Tour includes a photo stop at the highest viewpoint on the Arizona side of Hoover Dam. Visit Boulder City Historic District, "The town that built Hoover Dam." This charming town includes a free visit to the Hoover Dam Museum, cafes, antique shops and a unique art walk featuring beautiful, bronze statues.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Select Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Bypass
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (but greatly appreciated)
- All personal expense
- This tour does not stop at the Hoover Dam visitor center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Photo stop on the Mike O'Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, overlooking Hoover Dam. Photo stop at the highest viewpoint on the Arizona side of Hoover Dam
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Enjoy an incredible view of Hoover Dam as you walk up and across this famous bridge. This is a perfect photo stop for Hoover Dam.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Drive through historic Boulder City, where the people lived while building the Hoover Dam. Most of the historic buildings and homes have been preserved since the 1930's and the town has kept much of its charm and character through the decades.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
2: Excalibur Hotel & Casino, 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the vehicle during the tour. NPE tour staff reserves the rights to refuse guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol; these guests will not be eligible for a refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.