Hop On! A Private Full Day Tour Of Venice From Rome
If you are visiting Rome and wondering about the day trip to Venice, stop wondering. It is a great day - and, yes, a long worthwhile day - but you will not regret taking the time to visit this Italian unique city. Explore the city's network of canals, including the Grand Canal, St Marks cathedral, and St Marks basilica. Feel Venice in one day on this lasting memory private tour from Rome that includes visiting St. Mark's cathedral without standing in line. Visit Murano glass factory and listening to a glass blowing presentation. When you arrive in the canal city, discover its many charms take a gondola ride, walk across bridges, admire the Grand Canal and see Doge’s place.
* Taste the delight of Venetian cuisine with the best osterias and Baccari.
* Explore the amazing monuments, museums, and churches that guard famous relics.
Why this tour?
If you are strapped for time and want to see Venice in a day, this tour is a way to go!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Gondola Ride during regular hours if you choose the "with Gondola Ride" option.
- Return Train Tickets to Venice from Rome
- Services of a licensed Tour-Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Lunch can be booked on request. The cost will have to be paid on the spot to the Guide.
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals – including the Grand Canal thoroughfare – lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city’s red roofs.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a walking tour through Venice and it is a very unique experience in its self.
- You will need to organize your return transfers Rome Termini on your own.
- There is a total travel time of Approx. 6 hours(Return) on the Train. With your departure train from Roma Termini @ 7AM.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.