Hop on and Discover Masungi Georeserve
Garnering critical acclaim by nature enthusiasts and environmentalists, Masungi Georeserve is a conservation project in the Philippines situated in the Southern Sierra Madre range in Baras, Rizal. Unassuming in its beauty, the rainforest sanctuary is an oasis where nature shows its truest form through its unique rock formations, wildlife, and plant species. As an official travel partner of Masungi,
Tanlines will take you just an hour and a half away from Manila for an experience that should not be missed. Take a day away from the clamor of the city to commune with nature as you are guided through a cave, stone trails, rope courses, and a hanging bridge while learning about the conservation efforts for the terrain.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - Choice of Filipino or Continental Breakfast (Please confirm with tour provider once booked)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Full access to Tanlines lounge amenities (shower and lockers)
- Snacks - Receive light refreshments at Liwasan (end point of the Masungi Trail) to reward and complete your trek.
- Entry/Admission - Masungi Georeserve
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You will still be hiking during lunch time and snacks is served after the trek. We encourage you to bring very light snacks that you can munch while hiking.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masungi Georeserve, Kilometer 47 Marcos Highway, Baras Garden Cottages, Luzon 1970 Philippines
Our Tanlines Travel Experience Officer will facilitate the whole trip. Once you arrive in Masungi, you will be turned over to a Masungi Park Ranger who will guide you for the Discovery Trail as you get to know the history and conservation efforts of Masungi while you hike, climb rope courses, and enjoy the spectacular view of the georeserve.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tanlines Philippines, Roofdeck Mavenue Building 7844 Makati Avenue corner PH, Guerrero, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 pax is required for this booking
- Kindly confirm breakfast preference (if Continental or Filipino)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Valid identification card (ID) or passport required on day of trip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.