Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria
Discover the best of Victoria at your own pace on a half-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. The comprehensive route takes you to 15 of the city's most popular locations, including China Town, Ogden Point, Fisherman's Wharf, and Craigdarroch Castle. On board commentary offers insight into the city’s history and culture. Feel free to hop off at any destinations that interest you or simply enjoy the ride. Enjoy four hours of unlimited access to the bus Visit the top attractions of Victoria with ease Create your own sightseeing itinerary Get a comprehensive overview of the city.
- Enjoy four hours of unlimited access to the bus
- Visit the top attractions of Victoria with ease
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city
per adult from
What's included :
- unlimited afternoon access
- Fully narrated tour
- Customized interactive brochure to guide you
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Castle admission
- Not valid before 11:30am
Hop on Hop off
Route Duration: 5 hoursStops on the Hop on Hop off :
Attractions on the Hop on Hop off :
- 721 Government St
Empress Hotel National Historic Site of Canada / Chinatown / Bastion Square / Fisherman's Wharf / Ogden Point Terminal & Breakwater / Beacon Hill Park / Terry Fox Statue / Christ Church Cathedral / Craigdarroch Castle / Oak Bay Marina
Operates: Start your afternoon tour from in front of the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel (721 Government Street). Board our red double decker open top buses with spectacular inner harbour views. Your fully narrated tour will take you from the Inner Harbour straight into downtown Victoria. Follow along with the tour with the map and Reasons to Go brochure provided on your arrival. Your 90 minute tour will then stop at our most popular and memorable attractions in Victoria as such as; Fisherman’s Wharf, China Town, Ogden Point, Craigdarroch Castle and Oak Bay Village. Enjoy hoping on and off at the various destinations or stay on the bus and take in the sights from our open top decker. Your tour will finish back in front of the Empress Hotel where you can continue on the tour or hop off and explore! Departures in front of the Empress Hotel. - Check in time is between 1:30 and 5:30 from April 24th-October 21st and arrives approximately every 30 minutes. - Check in time is between 12:00 and 3:30 from October 22nd- April 23rd and arrives approximately every 1.5 hours.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Seating is on first come priority
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All passengers must wear a face mask/covering when unable to keep a 2‐meter (6 foot) distance between others. Passengers will be denied boarding if they answer yes or refuse to answer any screening questions, or display symptoms of Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.