Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Cruise PLUS Attractions
Best value ticket with 7 activities to do when visiting Sydney. Don’t miss a thing with this ticket to Sydney's top sights from both Bus and Boat Hop-on, Hop-off service, a guided walking tour of the historic “ The Rocks” area, plus entry into the following attractions: Sydney Tower Eye, Sea Life Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds.
Discover Sydney with a 48 hour valid ticket on Sydney’s only open-top, double-decker hop on and hop off service with 34 stops around the city and Bondi beach and Harbour bays.
Explore Sydney’s Harbour with a 1-day Hop-on, Hop-on ticket onboard a Captain Cook cruise including 8 stops such as Taronga Zoo, Manly, Luna Park or Watsons Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- 48 hours to explore Sydney on the Hop-On-Hop-Off bus
- 1-Day to explore Sydney by the water on a Hop-On-Hop-Off Cruise
- Sydney Attraction admission
- Up to 34 stops to Hop-on and Hop-off
- Digital commentary in a choice of 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Entry/Admission - Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Sydney Harbour Bridge is an iconic landmark.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
This iconic venue is on beautiful Sydney Harbour and features world-class performances of opera, ballet, classical and modern music, contemporary dance, theatre and more.
Stop At: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Aquarium Pier Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Discover extraordinary themed zones, including the
brand new ‘Day & Night on the Reef’ experience, the
largest reef display in the world! Meet the marine
turtles, reef sharks & hundreds of tropical fish that
call the reef home.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, Westfield Centrepoint 100 Market St Retail Level 5, Westfield Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy the best 360° view in town from 250 meters
above the city from the Observation Deck of the
Sydney Tower Eye.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Aquarium Pier Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Step into an animal adventure and meet your
favourite iconic Australian animals with the Big
Aussie 5– meet Koalas, Kangaroos not to forget our
Platypus, Wombat and Crocodile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Madame Tussauds Sydney, Aquarium Pier, next to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Madame Tussauds Sydney features an all-star cast
of the world’s best known personalities and heroes,
including A-list celebrities, sports heroes, rock
legends, world leaders and an array of home-grown
Australian legends. You can also grab the props to
make your photos even more authentic!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Explore up to eight famous harbour precincts including Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Circular Quay (The Rocks & Opera House), Taronga Zoo, Manly, Watsons Bay, Luna Park & Shark Island with
live guided commentary on selected routes.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: The Rocks, The Rocks, New South Wales
English-speaking 90-minute guided walking tour of “The Rocks” historic and harbourside precinct which departs daily from Big Bus Tours Bus Stop 1
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Bondi Beach, New South Wales
Australia's most famous beach
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Petal met Sugar, 155 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
2: Murrays Snow Express - Snow Tours from Sydney, Bay, 15 Pitt St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
3: William St near College Cr, Woolloomooloo NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :12/19/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.