Hop On Hop Off Day Pass | Hopo Gold Coast Ferry
Cruising the stunning Gold Coast waterways has never been more stylish or convenient with an all-day sightseeing pass on the Hopo Gold Coast Ferry. Experience the calm picturesque waterways with unlimited stops at five iconic destinations along the way. Gold Coast's only Hop On Hop Off Ferry, is a great value day out with something for everyone.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 calendar date to utilise a Hop on Hop Off Cruise
What's excluded :
Surfers Paradise and Broadwater Parklands
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Surfers Paradise and Broadwater Parklands:
Attractions on the Surfers Paradise and Broadwater Parklands:
- Appel Park - Appel Park (Surfers Paradise)
- Home of the Arts - HOTA
- Marina Mirage - Marina Mirage
- 130 Seaworld Dr - Sea World Terminal
- Hopo Ferry - Broadwater Parklands
Marina Mirage / HOTA, Home of the Arts / Surfers Paradise / Sea World / Broadwater Parklands
Operates: Departing from Surfers Paradise to Broadwater Parklands between 7:00 am to 8:35 pm, departing from each stops approximately every hour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID19 Clean Awarded All the staff have completed TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.