Hop On Hop Off to See Rome and The Vatican All in One Day
Get the chance to discover the highlights of the Eternal city and the Vatican all in 1 day!
Ride on our Hop on and Hop off double decker sightseeing bus, the best way to see Rome's hidden gems. On the bus you can have an audioguide, discovering all the secrets behind the marvelous buildings and fountains. Get to the Vatican museums and be prepared to enter the smallest country in the world with a NO WAIT access! Visit Michelangelo's most famous frescos, hop on our Big Bus again and enter with a NO WAIT access the most biggest Amphitheatrum in the world: Colosseum.
per adult from
120 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Visit all you can in just 1 day
- Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Entrance Ticket
- Colosseum Entrance Ticket
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tour Guide
- St. Peter's Basilica entrance ( FREE of charge )
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel :
Attractions on the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel :
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
Vatican Museums / Stanze di Raffaello / Sistine Chapel
Operates: Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Big Bus Tour
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Big Bus Tour :
Attractions on the Big Bus Tour :
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Via Veneto
- Piazza Barberini
- Roma Termini
- Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circo Massimo
- Piazza Venezia
Castel Sant'Angelo / Trevi Fountain / Fontana del Tritone / Spanish Steps / Colosseum / Circus Maximus / Piazza Venezia / Ancient City
Operates: The validity of the Big Bus tickets will start from the moment you get on the bus and last 24 hours.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel ( Booking Child ticket )
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Check in is required 15 minutes before - Via Tunisi 5A
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Audio Included is ONLY for Hop on & Hop off bus tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.