Hop-on Hop-off Tour in Pensacola
For the best introduction to Pensacola, try the Hop-on, Hop-off Tour. Fully narrated, this tour includes 14 stops for customers to explore areas of interest. Enjoy as much time at each stop. Then continue to explore. This tour includes entrance to Historic Pensacola Village, its 4 museums, a guided tour of the oldest house still on its original foundations, and a self-guided old, cemetery tour. What's even more exciting is that nearby businesses and restaurants offer over $100 in discounts or giveaways. Simply show them your Go Retro wristband, which is proof of your fare. Public parking is available at Go Retro Depot, Visitors Information Center, or Ferry Landing. Customers are asked to board either at the Go Retro Depot or Visitors Information Center. If you arriving at the Ferry Landing or need to be picked up at a specific stop, please call our driver to ensure he is looking for you. Begin your Pensacola adventure here.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Historic Pensacola Village Museum Complex
What's excluded :
Hop-On Hop-Off Route
Route Duration: 2 hours 30 minutesStops on the Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
Attractions on the Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
- 610 N Spring St - Pick up time at this location is 10:00 AM.
Joe Patti's Seafood Company
Operates: First departure time is 10:00 AM. Last customer us 2:45 PM as tour ends operation at 3:00 PM Tuesdays thru Saturdays.
Visitor Center pick up
Route Duration: 2 hours 30 minutesStops on the Visitor Center pick up:
Attractions on the Visitor Center pick up:
- 1401 E Gregory St - Visitor Information Center
Fort George / Historic Pensacola Village
Operates: Pick up time for this route is 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM. Last customer is 2:45 PM as tour ends operation at 3:00 PM Tuesdays thru Saturdays.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.