Horse Back Riding and Howler Monkey Sanctuary from Belize City
If you love adventure, you'll love this. This combination Tour takes you to the Natural Habitat of the Howler Monkeys and then to the Rural Village of St. Paul's. The experience highlights Belize's beauty for its History, Nature, Plants and Animals . Enjoy views of Belize's Pine Savannah and Rain Forest atop a well tamed Horse Suitable for you. Riders of little to no experience and sightseers are encouraged to take on this half day excursion, just bring a long a sense of adventure, and your guide will take you through the rest.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (Within Belize City or Airport)
What's excluded :
- Your day starts off in Belize City, where you will be greeted by your Guide before boarding your Air Conditioned transport. You will then be taken on a 50 minute drive passing through the city of Belize and Rural Villages where your first stop for the day will be at the community Baboon Sanctuary. A restroom break will be given upon arrival at the site. This site requires a special guide, one who have earned the trust of the Monkeys, enough to get close to them. Your guide will lead you into the Natural Forest and Habitat of these somewhat primitive species where you will be given a chance to feed them, see their interaction between each others and many Photo Opportunities.
After an hour guided tour at the site, you will have the chance to make a purchase of any souvenirs of your choice, once you're finished, the second half of the day starts. The Drive to St. Paul's village will take only 15 minutes. Once you're there, you will be fitted with the horse to suit you. On your tour Your guide will point out various landmarks, floras and faunas in this tropical Pine Savannah forest . After your tour has ended, you will be given the opportunity to have lunch at one of the many Belizean Restaurants .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Fort Street Tourism Belize (Cruise Ship Passengers Only) Or - Hotel / Designated Pickup AreaDirections: ***FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS ONLY***You MUST exit TERMINAL 1 onto FORT STREET where a company representative will be holding up a sign that reads "WAY TO GO TOURS BELIZE"Return point: At Meeting LocationPorts
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 105 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.