Horse Back Riding tour
Estancia Cristina is tucked away in a pristine, north-westerly corner of Lake Argentino, in Los Glaciares National Park, near the incredible Upsala Glacier.
Along the tour, pass waterfront forests, towering mountains, bobbing icebergs and the iconic Upsala Glacier. An exclusive and unique setting in Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - During the sailing coffe & croissant are offered.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Avenida Del Libertador 1302, El Calafate Z9405AHY Argentina
Estancia Cristina is tucked away in a pristine, north-westerly corner of Lake Argentino, at Los Glaciares National Park, near the incredible Upsala Glacier.
From El Calafate, it’s a 50km drive to Puerto Bandera, the harbor area where an awaiting boat will depart for the scenic 2:30-hour navigation. Along the way, pass waterfront forests, towering mountains, bobbing icebergs and of course, the iconic Upsala Glacier itself, continuing on to your landing point on the northwestern banks of the Cristina Channel, where Estancia Cristina sits.
Having disembarked at the shores close to Estancia Cristina, an expert guide will welcome visitors and take them on an amazing ride. Expect a delightful mix of mountain views, time spent by the lake and birdwatching opportunities on this gentle horseback ride to Cristina Valley, making for an easy but rewarding excursion. After leaving the Estancia behind, we ride in a northerly direction, heading deeper into nature, cross the Caterina River and pass The
Noria. Make your way on horseback along pathways covered with loose stone and moss, leading you eventually to an elevated lookout point that bestows sweeping views of the valley.
Then, when you are finally ready to head home, go back along the same route towards the starting point, the perfect time to take it all in. Later on, we will visit the Costumbrista Museum,where we can learn all about the history of the Masters family: their lives, adventures and how they became pioneers in Patagonia.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time may vary depending on the hotel location. Any doubt contact our emergency whatsapp: +54 9 2902 504180.It is mandatory to inform your Hotel in order to properly coordinate the transfers,
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.