Horse-drawn carriage tour in Marrakech
Sit in a horse-drawn carriage. Start with the Majorelle garden, a 5 hectare botanical garden and both artistic landscape of Marrakech. Its museum includes the Museum of Islamic Art in Marrakech. Then continue to the Menara Gardens, which are located west of Marrakech, in Morocco, near the Atlas. These were established in the 12th century by Caliph Abd al-Mumin.
End your tour in downtown Marrakech, contemplate the city walls and take photos from your horse-drawn carriage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Horse-drawn carriage tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the gardens
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Other than a tour guided, the horse and carriage tour is an agreeable and different way to explore both different part of Marrakech (Medina & Gueliz). The itinerary can be particular with the place you want to see. The departure will be from your hotel, Riad or from the famous square then back to the same departure place where you were picked up. A recommendable spot to visit by the carriage is Majorelle and Menara Gardens, so that you can explore the medina and another part of the new town. The carriage rider can drop you wherever you prefer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel, riad or place of stay in Marrakech. If your accommodation is not accessible by car, a nearby meeting place will be communicated to you instead.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.