Horse-Drawn Covered Wagon Ride with Backcountry Dining
Journey across Alaska's tundra the way the original pioneers did, by horse-drawn covered wagon, on this 3-hour excursion from Black Diamond Resort. Set out from Healy for this wagon trip across the northern border of Denali National Park, which takes you back through time to learn about the area’s historic and natural treasures. Bask in mountain scenery and then stop to enjoy a delicious back-country dining experience. Choose from several day and evening departure times, and relish the convenience of round-trip transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional driver/guide
- Round-trip transport from select Healy and Denali-area lodgings
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Denali National Park and Preserve, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
We are one the border of Denali National Park and the tops of the mountain range we view is the border to our great park. We often see Moose, Rabbits, Birds, and other small animals on our trails. You can see our beautiful scenery throughout your entire tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available if pre-requested when booking
- Must be 21 or older to drink alcohol
- Vegetarian food option is available; please request when book along with any other specific dietary requirements
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, as long as the participant is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.