Horse Hike to the Healing Thermal Waters of Manialtepec
Get ready for a memory making horseback expedition! We will pick you up at your local accommodations in Puerto Escondido. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of southwest Mexico as we drive north from Puerto Escondido for approximately 30-minutes. Upon arrival at the town of Manialtepec, we will ride gentle/well trained horses into the jungle and to the thermal waters where we will be able to swim/soak in the hot pools. The ride is amazing as it crosses streams and rivers, with views of local wildlife, ranches, sun soaked beaches and sheer cliffs before arriving at our destination. There will also be a small restaurant offering local Mexican fare.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Choose the time you would like to go and get ready to be amazed with beautiful landscapes of the Southern West region! You will get picked up from your hotel and we will head north on a 30-minute drive. When we arrive at the local town of Manialtepec we will ride beautiful tamed horses towards the jungle until we arrive to the Thermal Waters where we will be able to swim in the hot pools. The horse ride is amazing as we will cross streams and rivers, cattle, sand and cliffs to get to our destination. Get your cameras ready and come for an amazing horse expedition to the healing waters of Manialtepec. There will also be a small restaurant offering Mexican common gastronomical foods. After our swim in the pools and a quick snack, we will return back to Manialtepec town on our horses, and then we will head back to Puerto Econdido dropping you off at your place of stay.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure to bring your cameras so you can catch some amazing pictures and videos!
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats only available on request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.