Horse Riding along Calblanque Beach
Undoubtedly one of the best experience you can do in the area, the Calblanque Natural Park covers a wild area full of flora, fauna and spectacular views of the Mar Menor, Calblanque and the Mediterranean Sea.
At a calm pace enjoy everything that this Natural Park offers. Spot hares, lizards, pine trees, carob trees, fig trees ... with the security that our monitors offer us, and with really calm horses that make you forget any fear, especially first-timers.
Walking on the shore of the Sea on these horses that seem to enjoy as much or more than us is the final prize to a road.
per adult from
What's included :
- Saddle and helmet.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Meet the Natural Reserve of Calblanque, the most important natural park in Murcia with the best and only beaches in Murcia. Take some time to learn the basics of horses with our experienced teacher who will guide you through the process of starting to ride one of the beautiful horses until jogging or galloping along one of the beaches of this beautiful landscape.
Departure Point :La Manga Club Resort, Urb. La Manga Club, 30389 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.