Horse Riding From Pokhara Lakeside to Sarangkot | Pony trek in Pokhara, Nepal
Horse Riding in Pokhara is being famous these days. The Horse Riding Tour starts from the lakeside traversing the indigenous villages, farmlands and finally concludes at Sarangkot, the Himalayan view-point, closer to the Pokhara city. Enjoy the horse riding in the beautiful city Pokhara witnessing the spectacular mountain range and observing the daily life of people encountered on the way to the Sarangkot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pony with Pony man
- English speaking guide
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tea/coffee, soda, beer etc.
- Sarangkot Entrance Fee
- Tips for guide/ponyman
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your location in Lakeside and walk to the pony station.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.