Horse Riding in Dutch coastal dunes - Private Group Tour
Unique trail ride on horse back through forest, dunes and on the beach! Experience the quiet nature and the beauty of the Dutch coastal dunes. Transport from Amsterdam by minivan is included as well as drinks, snacks and a boxed lunch. We offer rides for both beginner and advanced riders, kids over 8 years old are welcome too!
Due to Covid-19 health regulations the transport by minivan is private. Other people might join during the hack.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- safelty helmet and half chaps
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
We will pick you up in Amsterdam at 8.30 AM and will drive you to the stables. After meeting the horses and your guide we will tack up together and we will fit you with a helmet and half chaps. In a small group we will ride through the dunes on the Dutch coast. For experienced riders we offer to include a nice gallop on the beach! The ride typically lasts 1,5 – 2,5 hours, depending on the weather and riding level of the people in your group. We aim to be back in Amsterdam around 2 pm.
Kids should be at least 8 years old and all riders should be under 100 kg / 220 lbs. We will provide a safety helmet and half chaps.
We offer rides at three different levels: Beginner, intermediate and experts!
If you have different levels in your party you may go out in two or three groups, or you can of course choose to stay together in the least advanced group. The difficulty of each ride will be adjusted to the least experienced rider in the group. All intermediate and experienced riders will be asked to demonstrate their skills in the arena prior to the ride.
Departure Point :De Ruijterkade 153, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
please leave a phone number so we can coordinate your ride!Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please follow Covid-19 health regulations
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please use a face mask in the minivan, and sanitize hands before entering the van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.