Horse Riding on the Beach Tour
If you are in Lisbon Region you can have a fantastic experience for those who know how to ride horses or for those who do not have experience riding horses.
In the fantastic white sands of Atlantic Beaches, an hour and a half of an unforgettable moment.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Comporta Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Best Portugal, Rua Professor Francisco Gentil 16, Lisbon 1600-236 Portugal
We go south from Portugal from Lisbon region
Stop At: Comporta Beach, Rua Otelo Saraiva de Carvalho 7570 779 Praia da Comporta, Grandola 7570-297 Portugal
We start by picking you up at your hotel or accommodation at 09:00 am in the Lisbon region, then cross the 25 de Abril bridge towards the south, part of the route along the national road where you can enjoy the Mediterranean vegetation and the trees. cork, the pine trees that give the pine nuts that so many of us appreciate.
We will arrive at our stables at 11:15 am where we will start our 1h30 horse ride crossing the rice fields and the beautiful Mediterranean beaches, where the blue and the sun make us forget the stress of everyday life.
It will be unforgettable, welcome
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: Alcacer do Sal, Alcacer do Sal, Setubal District, Alentejo
We stop at the town of Alcácer do Sal, which was one of the most important cities of the Roman Empire.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Comporta, Comporta, Setubal District, Alentejo
We will have the option of lunch in the region the famous Comporta seafood rice (this a potion and it not including on price of the tour)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Estacionamento Restauradores, Praça dos Restauradores S/N, 1250-188 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
- Setubal Port
- Troia Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, 1h20 the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.