Horse Riding Ranch Experience near Sofia
Discover a world full of harmony and understanding between animals and humans. We will be mostly outdoors, traversing the beautiful Bulgarian countryside. The valley where we are going to ride is surrounded by four towering mountains - Rila, Verila, Vitosha and Plana. According to your individual interests, you can choose to roam the fields as our ancestors once did or you can take a journey into the nearby dense forest. The riding experience is suitable for all people. Even if your group consists of people with different levels of experience, including novices, we will accommodate all.
Once back at the stables, we will spend some time to learn how to properly take care of horses - including grooming, feeding and healthcare. The unique ingredient of my tour is that you can actually practice some prominent cowboy activities such as lasso roping. You will also get the opportunity to learn about horsemanship and its practical use from one of the best western riders in Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- 1 Hour Horse Riding Experience
- Ranch Walk and Activities
- Equipment - Helmets
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
From Sofia, we will embark on a 45 min journey around the picturesque Vitosha mountain, driving through vast fields, green hills and dense forests. On the way, I will tell you the history of the region, showing you the real lifestyle of local villagers today. Once we arrive at the stables, you will have an introductory walk around the ranch as you hear more about the unique story of the place and its owners. After you meet your horses, we will go out in nature for an hour riding experience. The ride will be planned according to each participant's riding abilities. While learning more about the nature of horses, you will admire the beauty of the four mountains that surrounds the valley we will be riding in. The route will take us to places hardy accessible by standard vehicles. It will also reveal some of the best views of the gorgeous Rila Mountain (subject to weather conditions). There is a high chance to meet some of the wildlife dwellers of the area - our deers, roe deers, foxes, wild boars and birds. After the ride, take your chances at lasso roping or other cowboy activities. Finally, relax in this fantastic place and drink a cup of Bulgarian herbal tea prepared by the hosts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.