Horse Riding to Lago Las Rosas with local people from Patagonia
In one day only, you will explore this amazing place. This is a magic Horse Back Riding to discover the most isolated places in Futaleufu area, Leal Lake, Las Rosas Lake and native forest. The horses are especially adiestrate and safety. Go around with local guides.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piedra del Aguila, Futaleufu Chile
You wil go accros Andes Mountine, to discover the most isolated places in Futaleufu area, Leal Lake, Las Rosas Lake and native forest. The route is sinuous, with up hills and down hills. Lunch is made with local products in a local family house. The route to come back is same from where we come. .
Departure Point :W-915 455, Futaleufu, Futaleufú, Los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
we require punctuality at the time of departure
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.