Horse Riding Tour in Akureyri
At Skjaldarvik we offer riding tours where people get a chance to learn about the Icelandic horse under expert supervision. The tour will take about 1,5 hours (1 hour riding on the horse) and will take you through the beautiful surroundings around our guesthouse.
After the riding tour you can have a cup of coffee or teas with cake and enjoy the beautiful view from our hot tub.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee, tea and cake
- Use of hot tub
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - PLEASE TELL US PICK UP LOCATION
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skjaldarvik Tours, Road 816, Akureyri 601 Iceland
At Skjaldarvik we offer riding tours where people get a chance to learn about the Icelandic horse under expert supervision.
Go horseback riding on the sturdy and friendly Icelandic horse in the beautiful nature of North Iceland. This adventure is the ideal choice for horse lovers, families and groups wanting to experience the Icelandic landscape on horseback, just as the Icelandic people have done since the Age of Settlement. You will be on the actual tour, riding the horse for 1 full hour. We do not count the time getting prepared, helmets, and safety talk as part of the actual tour time, so you will have lots of time to enjoy riding around on the horses!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Skjaldarvik Guest House, Skjaldarvík Guest House Road 816, 601, Akureyri, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us about your riding skills before you arrive so we can pick a right horse for you
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.