Horse Riding Tour in Varmahlíð
This two-hour tour takes you over fertile agricultural fields and meadows alongside the river Svartá. It is suitable for beginners and also for those with more riding experience, as we have the possibility to adapt the speed and the route. In smooth tölt, we will ride through the wide valley of Skagafjörður, framed by the typical flat-topped mountains and the river Svartá.
Please let us know if you have any previous riding experience. This helps us choose the right horses for you. You can do this on the check out page.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Riding Helmet
- Rain Jackets/Trousers if required
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free coffee of tea before and after the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hestasport - Ævintýraferðir, Vegamót, 560 Varmahlið, Iceland
Two hours riding tour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hestasport - Ævintýraferðir, Vegamót, 560 Varmahlið, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.