Horse show with lunch near Budapest with private transport
Head west of Budapest and venture to the beautiful Godollo area, where you’ll visit an equestrian farm in the middle of hills and woods and take part in a traditional Hungarian horse show as well as visit a nearby castle. This private tour is about 6 hours long with a 30 minutes drive from Budapest and includes everything from demonstrations, followed by a delicious, homemade lunch and carriage ride with private transport to and from your Budapest accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Horse show
- Carriage ride
- Private transport to and from your Budapest accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Erzsebet Park
What's excluded :
- No exclusions
- Visit: Erzsebet Park, Godollo Hungary
You will be able to enjoy a fantastic horse show followed by carriage ride and lunch
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our customers up at their hotel, please provide address when booking.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.