Horseback, Food & Wine - VIP Experience
- Traditional Mexican ranch with an amazing view to the "Eagle's Peak" mountain. Surrounded by our stables with the horses in a private and colorful place. Here we will practice and then we will go on trailway to the "Eagle's Peak"
- Ajusco National Park: The Ajusco is known for its high elevations reaching 3,900 meters (12,795 ft) above sea level and is visible from any part of the city. The park is characterized by pine-oak
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Western and English saddles available
- Lunch - Menu Includes: - Arrachera, Rib Eye, T-Bone, Sirloin or Picanha steak. - Quesadillas or Meat broth - Salad, creamed spinach or stuffed potato - A glass of wine, a beer, mezcal shot or tequila drink.
- A little classical dressage / charrería demonstration
- Snacks - *Traditional Guacamole (please order before starting the experience)
What's excluded :
- 1. We will pick you up at the place you're staying.
2. We'll go to the Ajusco National Park. There are located our facilities which have spectacular horseback riding areas and amazing landscapes.
2.1 Guests will have an introduction to the equine world:
- How do the horses see the world?
- Morphological differences between different breeds of horses.
- For what kind of activities are these breeds commonly used?
* We have different horse breeds: Aztec Horse, American Quarter Horse, Spanish Horse.*
3. We will practice first and then we'll go in a tour in the Mexican countryside at the Ajusco mountain. In the forest, we will find some sheeps, clearings and incredible views of Mexico City.
4. At meal time, you will enjoy with wine and Mexican barbecue in our ranch, surrounded by our stables with the horses in a private and colorful place.
- Arrachera, Rib Eye, T-Bone, Sirloin or Picanha steak.
- Quesadillas or Meat broth
- Salad, creamed spinach or stuffed potato
- A glass of wine, a beer, mezcal shot or tequila drink.
*Guacamole, a la carte menu and drinks are available*
5. At 5:30 pm, we'll take you back to the place you're staying
• Cumbres Del Ajusco National Park, Mexico City Mexico
• Quesadillas or Meat broth
• Rib eye, Sirloin, Picanha, Arrachera or T-bone: 250 grams - PLUS: Mexican chorizo, Argentinian chorizo or chistorra
• A glass of wine, Mezcal shot or Tequila drink
• Salad, creamed spinach or stuffed potato
Departure Point :Mercado Cibeles, 06700, El Oro 23, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- This experience is 100% outdoors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.