Horseback Ride and Mayfield Falls combo from Negril
You will be picked up in Negril by one of our professional highly trained drivers/guides on a 25min scenic drive to the horse ranch.
A professional guide will breifing then take you on a 1hr to 1.5hr ride along the trail to the private beach where you have the option to wade in the water on horseback - "Ride and Swim".
You will travel through the countryside up to the mountains to the Mayfield falls. Enjoy the natural mineral waters bubbling over the limestone taking away all your stress.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The tour commences at the point origin where you will be picked up by one of our trained professional drivers/guides.
You will be taken on a 25min. scenic drive to "The Ranch". Here you will be met by one of the professional guides. The guide will brief you about the 1.5 hr ride after you will saddle up and go trail blazing. Along the trail you will see various trees, plants, flowers and birds. Then on to the private beach where you can ride in the sea. After this exhilarating ride your driver will begin the ascent up to the mountains
Jump in be totally wet in the cool clear waters of this hidden treasures. This will be your escape from the hustle and bustle of the commercial living, relax into a beautiful natural valley filled with fresh mountain air, indigenous flowers and the musical melodies of exotic birds. Enjoy the 20 natural pools each one a different experience. The most popular is the water massage at the " The Washing Machine" enjoy the soothing effect of the power of nature.
• Original Mayfield Falls, Hertford to Flower Hill Main Road, Pennycooke Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.