Horseback Ride and Swim Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios
Plan a visit to the scenic World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous horseback ride and swim tour. Your horseback adventure along the historic sites and in the Caribbean Sea will be an experience to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Entry/Admission - Braco Stables Ride and Swim
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Braco Stables Ride and Swim, Jamaica
Here you will be provided an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino village, the preserved ruins of a sugar mill and many other points of interest around this World Heritage Site. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.