Horseback Riding Adventure Punta Cana
Enjoy a peaceful, countryside horse ranch in northern Punta Cana where you can enjoy a fun-filled time of horseback riding away from your resort. Professional guides will assess each visitor’s horseback riding experience and provide instructions about riding and controlling your horse. Your guides will accompany throughout the tour where you gallop, or stroll, along the beautiful Uvero Alto Beach. This beach is one of Punta Cana’s most sought after coastlines, far from the resorts and barely touched. After the tour is over you will receive a Local Rum bottle per booking with your photo on it as a memorable souvenir.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local and professional guide
- Use of horseback riding equipment
- Use of helmet
- 1 Bottle of rum with your group picture on it photo for every booking with a minimum of 3 passengers (you must present your Tripadvisor Experiences voucher)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
A horseback riding tour in Punta Cana on the beach with Rancho Caribeño will give you an excellent opportunity to experience the fascinating nature of this country. Experience the simple pleasures of life with your family, friends or on your own while you are riding a horse in breathless Uvero Alto beach, the northern side of Punta Cana. Our goal is to offer an exceptional experience while enjoying a friendly and relaxed atmosphere at Rancho Caribeño. Investing in memories that stay with you forever for this very special equestrian excursion. It’s the kind of memories that postcards are made of.
• Rancho Caribeno, Carretera Uverto Alto Nisibon, Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Rancho Caribeño, Carr Uvero Alto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're staying at a vacation rental, please inform us so we could set up a specific meeting point for you.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Pregnant women not permitted
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and bring a camera, sunscreen, hat, and cash.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for infants
- Passenger's weight shouldn't exceed 250lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.