Horseback riding along the preandean range
A delightful tour for those whom love tame horses and are inspired by unique scenery´s along the preandean range.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - We serve an organic fruit juice and nibblies when we stop along the river for a swim and rest.
- Leather leggings and chilean straw hat.
- Basic instruction for chilean horseback ridind
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chile, Chile
Living the adventure of our stunning country´s outback by horse in the beloved wilderness and all its beauty, interning in the fertile mantles of the Cochiguaz river, opening spaciously down the mountain range. We enjoy a brief break in the most beautiful spot in the Elqui Valley on the river’s edge.
Riding Chilean horses - a Creole breed adapted for life in mountain areas – getting to know the lifestyles of the locals in remote and hidden places.
From Pisco Elqui, we carry out a 21 km transfer to a stable where we give basic instructions on horse riding. It’s a 4 km riding trail of which you are not required to have previous experience.
Departure Point :Turismo Migrantes, O´Higgins s/n - Pisco Elqui, Paihuano, Coquimbo, Chile
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.