Horseback Riding and Beach BBQ in St Lucia
Enjoy a gentle horseback ride through residential areas of St Lucia and take a forest trail to secluded Cas en Bas Beach. Spend two hours in this island paradise, swimming with your horse or going solo, and enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch with refreshments on the beach. An experienced guide will accompany your group along the entire ride, and transfer you by air-conditioned vehicle round-trip from your hotel.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- BBQ lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (north island hotels only)
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- When your guide picks you up at your hotel in St Lucia, drive to the International Pony Club at the northern end of the island. You’ll receive a safety briefing upon arrival, along with a protective helmet, and then you'll be assigned a horse according to your skill and size.
Once you feel comfortable upon your horse, follow your guide for about 20 minutes at a gentle pace, heading eastward through a residential area. Continue on through a dry forest trail until you reach Cas en Bas, a beautiful secluded beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Ride along the sandy shore dotted with palm trees and stop for great photo ops at each picturesque spot. If you’d like, head into the ocean with your horse, assisted by your guide, or dismount and swim on your own. Keep an eye out for kite surfers who spin into the air from the waves, and take in the surrounding beauty of this peaceful cove.
Enjoy two hours of leisure time on the beach, including refreshments and a St Lucian barbecue lunch prepared by your guide, before riding back to the stables and returning to your island hotel.
Departure Point :International pony club, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up from their hotel lobby/reception. If guests do not require pick up, can meet at the International Pony Club Riding Stables on Beausejour Road.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear long pants, close-toed shoes and a swimsuit
- Note: reservations from cruise ship passengers are not accepted on this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.