Horseback riding and camping in the mountains
A unique opportunity to get to know the highest mountain in the state of Queretaro on horseback, to be able to observe deer and flying squirrels in their natural environment, in addition to camping in a unique place in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Riding through the forest on the highest mountain in the state, stepping on the leaf litter and feeling the cold wind of the mountain in the face, after 3 hours of horseback riding reach our place of camp even next to a lagoon. Campfire, stories and sleep under the stars ...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact each of our clients individually and we can pick them up at their hotel or address within the city of Queretaro. Prior communication will be essential to schedule collection.Airports
- Queretaro Airport, Queretaro City Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.