Horseback Riding And Countryside Day
Horseback riding is one of the main attractions of the living culture of the Province of Buenos Aires.
We offer a unique experience through some of the most representative villages of the Argentine pampas, located less than 100 km kilometers from the city of Buenos Aires, surrounded by fields and typical Pampas landscapes.
You will have an original gaucho day, where you will learn about horse mounts and how to ride them. The tour includes a box-lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- We will leave from our selected hotels to go to Carlos Keen, where our incredible day will begin. Once we arrive, we will go to the farm where the horses are located, and they will give us a muzzle and a rope to bring the horses, that at that time the horses will be loose in the field. This activity is very simple and fun considering that the horses are very friendly and they are used to approach when someone enters into the field and there is no danger. Then we will take our horses to the stables where we will brush them and learn how to saddle just like people from province of Buenos Aires.
The horse-ride will last approximately two hours until we reach a sector of the town where we will make a stop and enjoy a box-lunch that will consist of a meat sandwich and drinks.
After lunch we will continue on our way back to Carlos Keen, where we will unsaddle the horses, store the elements and then bathe our horse to refresh it. After this amazing day interacting with horses, we will return to our selected hotels.
• Carlos Keen, Carlos Keen, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
• Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
• Box Lunch - Box-lunch - meat sandwich and drinks.
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is suitable for people without horseback riding experience.
- If you have back problems or limited mobility, you should not participate in this activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.