Horseback Riding from Manuel Antonio
Explore the lush, verdant rainforest on horseback, and be ultimately rewarded with a roaring, refreshing waterfall.
Your horseback adventure begins in the small town of Londres, where our stables and facilities are set up to prepare you for an adventurous ride.
Following riding instructions, safety tips and practice time, you are ready to horseback through the mountain, surrounded by diverse tropical fauna and local wildlife.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travelers
- Transportation from Hotels in Manuel Antonio
- Lunch or dinner depends the schedule of the tour
- The maximum weight for passengers is 245 pounds.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Enjoy the views of the valley below, and after approximately 90 minutes you will be greeted by a stunning waterfall. This 30-minute stop will allow you to lie on the water´s edge or take a dip in the cool waters before hopping back on your horse. After another 90 minutes of riding, your appetite will be satiated by a delicious lunch made by locals with organically grown ingredients
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from Hotel in Manuel Antonio
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to Bring: Suntan lotion, sunglasses, camera, hat/ visor, long pants, hiking shoes, mosquito repellent and bathing suit.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.