Horseback Riding from Runaway Bay
This tour takes you through the local communities and villages of rural Jamaica and then you cool down in the beach during a swim with your horse. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the exhilaration of horseback riding while learning about the local sites, landmarks and fascinating history as you pass them along the way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction fee (cost for horseback riding is included)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a great opportunity to enjoy the exhilaration of horseback riding while learning about the local sites, landmarks and fascinating history as you pass them along the way. You will be picked up from your hotel or port in a air conditioned minivan and transported to the location where the horseback ride begins. This is located approximately 25 mins from centrally located hotels in and around Runaway Bay You will be introduced to your experienced guides who will choose the best horses based on your size and your level experience. While you ride the horses, the guides will walk alongside to guide and help you manage the horses. As you ride along the trail your guide will show you the interesting sites and landmarks and explain to you some of Jamaica's fascinating history. Your trail will lead you to the beach, where you and your horse can cool down while swimming in the beach (you will still be mounted on the horse) while he swims. If you choose not to swim in the water, relax on the shore before heading back to your starting point. Cold bottled water will be provided. After this 2.hr ride you will be returned and drop off at your pick up location. ENTRANCE FEES FOR HORSEBACK RIDING IS INCLUDED IN THE COST.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels,vacation rentals, villas and private vacation homes in runaway bay.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.