Horseback riding guided by the Pampas plain
We welcome horse and nature lovers who want to relax, enjoying a ride along rural roads and paths where they will be surprised with the changing colors, fauna and vegetation at every step we will discover. The cabin will give us a typical sunset of the plain in all its splendor. Finishing the Cavalcade we will taste some typical mates with sweets of the place between anecdotes and a climate of hospitality.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting of typical mates with sweets
What's excluded :
We will travel on horseback incredible landscapes of the Pampas plain appreciating the native nature, in addition to sharing a talk about the history of the horse and the conquest of the Pampas
Departure Point :Los Tilos, Lobos, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.